- March 6, 2016 Eat Wings to Raise Funds for Holt Baseball (link)
- April 23 – 24, 2016 Holt Hoops for Scholarships (link)
- July 23, 2016 Anderson/Cochran Golf Outing (link)
- August 6, 2016 Holt Baseball Alumni Game (link)
- August 13, 2016 Holt Football Alumni Game (link)
- August 19, 2016 Holt Hometown Days 5K/10K
- September 10, 2016 Kalamazoo Reunion
Increasing access to education in local schools through outside movement, the foundation was formed in 2007 to provide complementary lessons to preK-12 youth. As it grew, the foundation expanded educational opportunities for youth through college scholarships. The foundation’s main out-of-school events are related to sports (basketball, golf, running) and maintaining actively health conscious lifestyles. The foundation also promotes sound, healthy decision making.
Thank You to Our Major Sponsors!
Stiles Landscaping $2,500
Holt Junior Rams Basketball $2,000
“Don’t Give Up… Give Back!”
Thank you for supporting the Craig Anderson Scholarship in Memory of Taylyr Cochran. The OMIA Foundation is pleased to distribute thousands of dollars each year to student-athletes as they further their education and pursue their dreams. The scholarships are funded through the Golf Outing each year and given in memory of both Craig and Taylyr.
The OMIA Foundation is a private 501(c)3 non-profit organization started in 2007 to enhance the lives of students by expanding the scope of learning. This objective has changed over the many years that the OMIA Foundation has been in existence. From active classroom involvement to scholarships, the organization continues to rely on community support to ensure that we do what we can to help further the educational goals of young students.