Every year, we organize four major efforts:
- J-Nice Hoops Tournament
- July 22, 2017 (Saturday)
- August 20, 2017 (Sunday)
Other important dates:
The garden is kept throughout the year and we can always use volunteers to help spread mulch, pull weeds, haul brush, and plant flowers!
You can donate to support our garden by clicking here.
J-Nice Hoops Tournament
Our annual hoops tournament is always free and allows young players and adults to run on the big court at the high school! You can click here to watch some of our 2015 tournament games or search YouTube for the rest.
You can help keep our hoops tournament free for kids by clicking here.
Anderson Memorial Golf Outing
We started hosting an annual golf outing in 2010 in memory of Craig Anderson and the event continues to be the most popular golf outing in the area!
You can pay your annual golf outing fee ($100) by clicking here.
Holt Run for Education
Holt Hometown Days is the perfect weekend to host our annual fun run! We started small in 2015 but we continue to build this event to promote healthy activities throughout our community.
You can sign up for the fun run by clicking here.
The OMIA Foundation utilizes the following web services:
- We have an Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium subscription ($2/user per month subsidized through TechSoup); See details and pricing here
- We also have 5 licenses for Windows 10 from TechSoup at a cost of $9/license, subsidized
- DreamHost provides all non-profits with free web hosting and one free domain (omiafoundation.org)
- ELGA Credit Union is our financial institution
- We are listed on the PayPal Giving Hub and process all our donations through PayPal
- We are currently building our DonorPerfect database.
- All of our icons and non-photographic images are public domain and free for use from OpenClipArt.org
- Here is some information about our Podcast:
- We are phasing out our relationship with Google but still maintain the following services:
- Our add-on domains (qbclub.org | omia.foundation | omiafoundation.org) are donated by Jaime Zerka and John Girdwood and not paid through the foundation; we use Google Domains for this service
- Google “G Suite” manages all of our Google Services for free
- We raise funds through Google One Today (Donate Here)
- Please contact us with any questions!
Thank you for visiting our website.